Tuesday 8 November 2011

No Escape!

No more getting up at 10am, going playing golf at midday for a couple of hours, staying up til 2am to watch UTD, Sunday sessions, relaxing in the back garden in the midday sun, afternoon cat naps and wearing flip flops (thongs haha)…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
…………………………………. I HAVE A JOB!!!!!!!

And it’s only back with Mono!! I always needed to work in Aus as I didn’t have enough money to stay on the piss for 12 months! Plus it’s really expensive as well! So I sent my resume to the head office and low and behold they rang me the week after with a job in Perth!

It quite similar to Mono in Manchester, it took me a week to get a computer and log in and the application guys/girls complain about the sales reps. No canteen but I’ll trade that for the sun shine!
Working in Melbourne til Christmas then off to Perth after that! And yes I did all these blog updates in works time! Plus i'll still be doing all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment