Saturday 20 August 2011

Leaving To Early....... Definitely!!

Are first traveling companion left yesterday!! Got to say goodbye to one of the funniest, stupidest and swell head lads we know!! He has definitely got to come back out and meet??

















I'll leave it with this dedication to him with his leaving speech:

Eamon: I'd err just like to say a few words, I don't know whether you know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I have a bit of a woof pack going on, at first I was alone in the woof pack but then when I acme away with you guys I thought wait could it be? and now I know for sure iv just added 4 new members to the woof pack! Running all over Thailand nailing buckets and singha!

There has been both exciting and scary times along the way - the nights out, buckets, getting lost in kao phangan twice, watching a dwarf wrestle with bob marley in the sea, piercings, fighting tigers, waking up and realizing a smelly whale is trying too mount you so getting the fuck out, using bennets face as a cum bucket, taking on bangkok and WINNING, trying to pad lock the room whilst still in it, "NO NO NO", "Welllllllcoooommmeeeeeeee", "you know what I like about you" 'what' "fuck all", WOW what an amazing time i have had and had the happiest ending ever :):);)!!!

Make sure you all take care, have an amazing time, and stay in touch!!! love you all, going to miss you!!!

Todalouse bitches!!!

Eamonn or Eddie, Paddy, Goose, Steel, Swellhead, dickhead xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment